With Eucera, you have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of challenging projects, working with client from different industries and perspectives. You can enhance your professional career development by gaining the experience and knowledge. Eucera is where you can go further, enjoying opportunities to progress to leadership.
Interested candidate can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide On-site and remote IT support/service/troubleshooting for maintenance customers
- New Project deployment that include architecture design, project management, information gathering/study, technical implementation, testing and documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- IT professional certificate (MCP, CCNA, VCP) is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in system maintenance, project delivery and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience in:
- System and infrastructure – Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory
- Network routing/switching
- System/network security
- Storage solution
- Disaster Recovery Solution
- Knowledge and experience on the following products will be preferable:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019
- VMWare vSphere
- Citrix XenServer
- Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate, Barracuda, etc
- Motivated, independent and self-discipline
- Able to apply customer service and analytical skills in an IT environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Driver’s license required and must possess own transport